One month after I took my first step to start my new adventure, I wrote a quick recap about what I’ve been up to. In keep with that tradition, I figured it’d be cool writing up a recap for month #2.
When I left Zillow, I wrote down some simple goals for myself:
- Become a well-known blogger
- Have a successful startup in a year
- Get in shape and Lose 40 pounds
And here’s what I’ve done to work at those:
- Goal #1: Blog
- Started this blog. Recently bought zealoustiger.com – there’s nothing on there yet, I’m trying to figure it out. Stay tuned. :)
- Setup my girlfriend with her blog: www.jpharm.wordpress.com
- Setup and starting to blog on EggSprout: www.eggsprout.com/blog
- Goal #2: Startup
- Goal #3: Get in shape
- I’ve kept up the 3 mile run/day. It’s starting to get easier now.
- Been eating less and healthier – it’s way harder than it sounds.
- Lost 20 pounds already. That’s 50% to the goal!
Everyone asks me how much I work. You can see my day’s hourly breakdown in the one month recap, and it hasn’t changed since then. Still about 12-13 hours of work a day, 7 days a week. But seriously, when you’re working for yourself, it isn’t work at all. I’m learning SOO much, having so much fun, and lovin’ it.
“To spend one year as a tiger is better than to live forever as sheep”
March 26, 2008
Posted by on
I’ve tried to stay away from Apple for the longest time cause I’ve never been able to figure out their single button mouse, but yesterday, that was no more. I GOT AN IPHONE! (and I named him TIGER)
Iphone is by far the best design I’ve seen in a long time – both the hardware and software just shout out the “Awesome”. I can go on and on about how cool the Iphone is, but to save you the effort of reading my rambling, just take a look at some of the BEST apps the iphone has to offer:
No entrepreneur can be an entrepreneur without an Iphone. Seriously – how are you gonnna keep track of your “stocks”? Regular phones can’t magically shake out money. But the Iphone can.